Benefits of Gravity Feed Spray Guns
Short fluid passages offer quicker cleaning and maintenance.
Gravity feed requires less air pressure to drive fluid feed, resulting in a higher quality finish across a wide fluid viscosity range.
Easy no mess fluid refilling with Quick-release lid.
Centre of gravity is closer to the centre of the gun.
• Exceptional fluid atomization.
• Forged aluminum body with smooth anodised finish for corrosion resistance & easy cleaning.
• Teflon seals & packing.
• Suitable for both oil and water‑based painting.
• High grade stainless steel nozzle & needle for easy cleaning & long service life.
• Complies to ce standards.
Working Pressure: 30-45 psi
Fluid Capacity: 600 cc
Fluid Feed: Gravity
Fluid Inlet: M14 × 1.0P
Weight: 280 g
Download the brochure here and see the
full range of Prowin Professional Spray Guns